Ashtray ball valve Product introduction Ashtray ball valve professional supplier, Yongjia Hongyu Valve Factory Our factory produce ash ball valve: manual, electric, pneumatic.
The pneumatic unloading ball valve is a ball valve equipped with a pneumatic actuator. The execution speed of the pneumatic actuator is relatively fast, and it does not need artificial hands to open and close automatically. It has greatly improved in industrial automation.
Pneumatic unloading ball valve working principle Pneumatic unloading ball valve only needs to rotate with 90 degrees of gas operation and a small torque can be closed tight. The completely equal valve body cavity provides a small, straight flow path for the medium. It is generally considered that ball valves are most suitable for opening and closing directly, but recent developments have designed the ball valve to be used for throttling and controlling flow. The main characteristics of the ball valve are its compact structure, easy operation and maintenance, suitable for general working medium such as water, solvent, acid and natural gas, and also suitable for working medium with poor working conditions such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene. The ball valve body can be integral or modular.
Pneumatic unloading ball valve works by rotating the valve to make the valve open or blocked. Pneumatic ball valve switch is light, small size, can be made of a large diameter, reliable sealing, simple structure, easy maintenance, sealing surface and spherical surface often in the closed state, not easily eroded by the media, widely used in various industries.
Pneumatic unloading ball valve and plug valve are the same type of valve, only its closing part is a ball, the ball rotates around the center line of the valve body to open and close a valve.
Pneumatic unloading ball valve is mainly used in the pipeline to do fast cutting, distributing and changing the flow direction of the medium. Pneumatic ball valve is a new valve that has been widely used in recent years. It has the following advantages:
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its drag coefficient is equal to the length of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size, light weight.
3. It is compact and reliable. At present, the sealing surface material of ball valve is widely used carbon fiber, PPL, sealing performance is good, vacuum system has also been widely used.
4. Easy to operate, fast opening and closing, as long as the rotation from 90 degrees from full open to fully closed, easy remote control.
5. Easy maintenance, pneumatic ball valve structure is simple, the seal ring is generally active, removal and replacement are more convenient.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball body and the valve seat are isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, the sealing surface of the valve will not be eroded.
7. Wide range of applications, from small to several millimeters in diameter, up to a few meters in height, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.
Pneumatic unloading ball valve has been widely used in petroleum, chemical, power generation, paper, atomic energy, aviation, rockets and other departments, as well as people's daily lives.
Pneumatic Ash-removing Ball Valve Structure Form One, Floating Pneumatic Ash-removing Ball Valve The pneumatic ball-unloading ball valve is floating. Under the effect of medium pressure, the ball can produce a certain displacement and press on the sealing surface of the outlet end to ensure the sealing of the outlet end.
Pneumatic unloading ball valve ball valve structure is simple, good sealing, but the ball bearing the working medium load all passed to the outlet seal, so we must consider whether the sealing ring material can withstand the ball medium working load. This structure is widely used in low and medium pressure ball valves.
Second, the fixed pneumatic lifting ball valve ball valve pneumatic lifting ash is fixed, no movement after pressure. The fixed ball ball valve has a floating valve seat. After the medium pressure, the valve seat moves and the seal ring is pressed against the ball to ensure the seal. Bearings are usually mounted on the upper and lower shafts of the ball, and the operating torque is small, suitable for high pressure and large diameter valves.
In order to reduce the operating torque of the pneumatic ball valve and increase the reliability of the seal, oil seal ball valves have appeared in recent years. The special lubricants are pressed between the sealing surfaces to form a layer of oil film, which enhances the sealing performance and reduces the operation. Torque, more suitable for high pressure large diameter ball valve.
Pneumatic Ash Discharge Ball Valve Instruction Manual 1. Scope: This manual applies to the electric (or pneumatic) ball valve at the flange connection end.
2. Composition: It consists of an electric (or pneumatic) actuator (20) and the ball valve body part, which is connected by the bracket (18) and the connecting shaft (17).
3. Use Limit Temperature and Pressure Limits The nameplate shows the maximum allowable operating pressure for the ball valve at the maximum and minimum operating temperatures.
l Use PTFE or RTFE seats and seals, the operating temperature should be between -290C to 2000C. The operating temperatures of other types of seats and seals should be checked by the KI factory.
â€¢ The valve's nominal pressure rating (PN) indicates the valve's maximum operating pressure at normal temperatures. (For example: PN4.0, indicating that the operating pressure is -40 Bar (4.0 MPa) at -290C to 380C).
l For electric or pneumatic actuators, see the corresponding instructions.
4. Installation 1) Remove the protective caps on both sides of the flange and clean it with the valve fully opened.
2) Before the installation, the whole machine should be tested according to the specified signal (electricity or gas) (to prevent the use of performance due to vibration caused by transportation), and it can be installed on-line only after being qualified (wiring according to the circuit diagram of the electric actuator).
3) Before preparing to connect with the pipeline, the residual impurities in the clean pipeline must be flushed and removed (these materials may damage the valve seat and the ball).
4) During the installation, please do not use the actuator part of the valve as lifting point to avoid damage to the actuator and accessories. .
5) This type of valve should be installed in the horizontal or vertical direction of the pipeline.
6) The pipeline near the installation point should not have the phenomenon of sag or withstand external forces. Pipeline supports or supports can be used to eliminate deviations from the pipeline.
7) After connecting with pipes, please use the specified torque to cross-lock the flange connecting bolts.
4. Operation and use 1) Before operation, make sure that the tubing and valve have been flushed.
2) The operation of the valve is based on the input signal of the actuator. The rotation of the valve stem is completed: When the valve rotates forward by 1/4 turn (900), the valve is shut off. When counter-rotating 1/4 turn (900), the valve opens.
3) When the direction indicator of the actuator is parallel to the pipeline, the valve is open; when the arrow is perpendicular to the pipeline, the valve is closed.
5, maintenance has a long service life and maintenance-free period, will rely on the following factors: normal working conditions, maintain a harmonious temperature / pressure ratio, and reasonable corrosion data Note: The ball valve is closed, the inside of the valve body Before pressure fluid maintenance, release the line pressure and leave the valve in the open position for maintenance. Before disconnecting the power supply or air supply, remove the actuator from the bracket. Product Keywords: Stainless Steel Ventilation Butterfly Valve, Stainless Steel Tee Valve, stainless steel gate, high temperature knife type valve
Pyridine Ionic Liquids
N-Ethylpyridinium Chloride,Cas 2294-38-4,N-Ethylpyridinium Chloride 2294-38-4,Pyridine Ionic Liquids
Henan Tianfu Chemical Co.,Ltd , https://www.hnelectronicchemicals.com